NHL play on Wednesday includes the Seattle Kraken (27-14-5) hosting the Vancouver Canucks (19-25-3) at Climate Pledge Arena, starting at 10:00 PM ET on ROOT SPORTS Northwest. The Kraken sit in fifth place and the Canucks are 12th in the Western Conference.
How to Watch Seattle vs. Vancouver
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: ROOT SPORTS Northwest (Regional restrictions may apply)
- Arena: Climate Pledge Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Head-to-head results for Seattle vs. Vancouver
6-5 (F/SO) VAN
Seattle and Vancouver Stats
- The Kraken score 3.6 goals per game (fourth in NHL), and the Canucks are conceding 3.9 (31st).
- The Canucks score 3.3 goals per game (156 in 47 games), and the Kraken give up 3.1 (142 in 46).
- Seattle has a +24 goal differential on the season, ninth in the NHL.
- Vancouver’s goal differential is -28 on the season (26th in the league).
- The Kraken have scored 27 power-play goals (successful on 20.0% of opportunities), and the Canucks have conceded 45 goals while short-handed (killing off 66.7% of penalties).
- The Canucks have scored 37 power-play goals (successful on 22.8% of opportunities), and the Kraken have conceded 41 goals while short-handed (killing off 70.5% of penalties).
Seattle Impact Players
- One of Seattle’s top offensive players this season is Andre Burakovsky, who has scored 38 points in 45 games (13 goals and 25 assists).
- Matthew Beniers has accumulated 36 points (0.8 per game), scoring 17 goals and adding 19 assists.
- Jordan Eberle has 35 total points for Seattle, with 10 goals and 25 assists.
- Martin Jones has conceded 89 goals (2.8 goals against average) and racked up 747 saves with an .894 save percentage (41st in the league).
Jaden Schwartz: Day To Day (Undisclosed),
Chris Driedger: Out (Knee),
Joonas Donskoi: Out (Upper-body),
Justin Schultz: Day To Day (Undisclosed)
Vancouver Impact Players
- Elias Pettersson is an offensive leader for Vancouver with 56 points (1.2 per game), with 19 goals and 37 assists in 45 games (playing 19:52 per game).
- Bo Horvat is one of the impact players on offense for Vancouver with 50 total points (1.1 per game), with 31 goals and 19 assists in 47 games.
- Vancouver’s Quinn Hughes is among the top offensive players on the team with 43 total points (four goals and 39 assists).
- Spencer Martin has played 26 games this season, conceding 92 goals (3.9 goals against average) with 657 saves and an .877 save percentage (50th in the league).
William Lockwood: Out (Undisclosed),
Thatcher Demko: Out (Lower-Body),
Tanner Pearson: Out For Season (Hand),
Tucker Poolman: Out (Undisclosed)
Regional restrictions apply.