The Toronto Maple Leafs (9-5-3) take the ice against the Buffalo Sabres (7-9-0) in NHL play on Saturday, starting at 7:00 PM ET at Scotiabank Arena and broadcast on MSG. The Maple Leafs are fifth and the Sabres 14th in the Eastern Conference.
How to Watch Toronto vs. Buffalo
- Game Day: Saturday, November 19, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: MSG (Regional restrictions may apply)
- Arena: Scotiabank Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Toronto and Buffalo Stats
- The Maple Leafs are scoring 2.9 goals per game (20th in league), and the Sabres are conceding 3.6 (25th).
- On average, the Sabres put up 3.7 goals in a game (fourth in NHL), and the Maple Leafs concede 2.7 (eighth).
- Toronto has a +4 goal differential on the season, 12th in the NHL.
- Buffalo is 13th in the NHL in terms of goal differential, at +2.
- The Sabres have conceded 13 goals while short-handed (killing off 73.5% of penalties), and the Maple Leafs have scored 14 power-play goals (successful on 25.9% of opportunities).
- The Sabres have scored 14 power-play goals (eighth in league in power-play percentage), and the Maple Leafs have conceded 13 while short-handed (18th in penalty-kill percentage).
Toronto Impact Players
- Mitchell Marner is Toronto’s top contributor with 20 points. He has four goals and 16 assists this season.
- Auston Matthews is another of Toronto’s offensive options, contributing 19 points (eight goals, 11 assists) to the team.
- John Tavares’ season total of 18 points has come from nine goals and nine assists.
- Ilya Samsonov has a goals against average of 2.2, and a .921 save percentage (12th in the league).
Maple Leafs Injuries:
Ilya Samsonov: Out (Knee),
Joseph Woll: Out (Shoulder),
Kyle Clifford: Out (Shoulder),
Carl Dahlstrom: Out (Shoulder),
T.J. Brodie: Out (Oblique),
Jake Muzzin: Out (Neck)
Buffalo Impact Players
- Tage Thompson drives the offense for Buffalo with 22 points (1.3 per game), with 12 goals and 10 assists in 17 games (playing 18:11 per game).
- Rasmus Dahlin is a key piece of the offense for Buffalo with 18 total points this season. He has scored seven goals and added 11 assists in 16 games.
- Alex Tuch has earned eight goals on the season, chipping in seven assists.
- Eric Comrie has an .887 save percentage (49th in the league). He has 298 saves, and has given up 38 goals (3.6 goals against average).
Jack Quinn: Out (Undisclosed),
Mattias Samuelsson: Out (Lower-Body),
Eric Comrie: Out (Undisclosed)
Regional restrictions apply.