The Vancouver Canucks (18-25-3) take the ice against the Chicago Blackhawks (14-27-4) in NHL play on Tuesday, starting at 10:00 PM ET at Rogers Arena and broadcast on NBC Sports Networks. The Canucks are 12th and the Blackhawks 15th in the Western Conference.
How to Watch Vancouver vs. Chicago
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 24, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: NBC Sports Networks (Regional restrictions may apply)
- Arena: Rogers Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Vancouver and Chicago Stats
- The Canucks are 11th in the league in goals scored per game (3.3), and the Blackhawks are 27th in goals allowed (3.6).
- The Blackhawks are 31st in the league in scoring (2.4 goals per game), and the Canucks are 31st on defense (4.0 against).
- Vancouver is -31 overall in goal differential this season, 26th in the league.
- Chicago is 30th in the league in terms of goal differential, at -53.
- The Blackhawks have conceded 34 goals while short-handed (killing off 74.8% of penalties), and the Canucks have scored 37 power-play goals (successful on 23.6% of opportunities).
- The Blackhawks have scored 26 power-play goals (successful on 19.7% of opportunities), and the Canucks have conceded 45 goals while short-handed (killing off 65.9% of penalties).
Vancouver Impact Players
- Elias Pettersson is one of Vancouver’s top contributors (54 total points), having collected 19 goals and 35 assists.
- Bo Horvat has 30 goals and 19 assists to total 49 points (1.1 per game).
- Quinn Hughes has 42 total points for Vancouver, with four goals and 38 assists.
- Spencer Martin has conceded 92 goals (3.9 goals against average) and recorded 657 saves with an .877 save percentage (49th in the league).
Thatcher Demko: Out (Lower-Body),
Tanner Pearson: Out For Season (Hand),
Tucker Poolman: Out (Undisclosed)
Chicago Impact Players
- Max Domi has recorded 14 goals and 18 assists in 45 games for Chicago, good for 32 points.
- Patrick Kane is one of the impact players on offense for Chicago with 30 total points (0.7 per game), with eight goals and 22 assists in 42 games.
- Jonathan Toews is a crucial player on offense for Chicago with 13 goals and 14 assists.
- Petr Mrazek has an .886 save percentage (46th in the league). He has 526 saves, and has allowed 68 goals (3.9 goals against average).
Jujhar Khaira: Out (Back),
Tyler Johnson: Out (Ankle),
Jarred Tinordi: Out (Face),
Alex Stalock: Out (Concussion)
Regional restrictions apply.