The Vegas Golden Knights (13-2-0) host the St. Louis Blues (4-8-0) at T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada on November 12, 2022, starting at 10:00 PM ET on ATT Sportsnet Rocky Mountain. The Golden Knights rank first while the Blues are 16th in the Western Conference.
How to Watch Vegas vs. St. Louis
- Game Day: Saturday, November 12, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: ATT Sportsnet Rocky Mountain (Regional restrictions may apply)
- Arena: T-Mobile Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Vegas and St. Louis Stats
- The Golden Knights score 3.8 goals per game (third in league), and the Blues concede 3.8 (29th).
- The Blues are 32nd in the league in scoring (2.3 goals per game), and the Golden Knights are first defensively (2.3 against).
- Vegas is second in the NHL in goal differential, at +23 (+1.5 per game).
- St. Louis’ goal differential is -18 on the season (30th in the league).
- The Blues have conceded 7 power-play goals (28th in league in penalty-kill percentage), and the Golden Knights have scored 11 power-play goals (12th in power-play percentage).
- The Golden Knights have conceded 9 goals while short-handed (26th in NHL in penalty-kill percentage), and the Blues have scored 7 power-play goals (14th in power-play percentage).
Vegas Impact Players
- One of Vegas’ most productive offensive players this season is Jack Eichel, who has 19 points (nine goals, 10 assists) and plays an average of 18:11 per game.
- Chandler Stephenson is another of Vegas’ offensive options, contributing 15 points (six goals, nine assists) to the team.
- Alex Pietrangelo’s season total of 13 points has come from one goal and 12 assists.
- Logan Thompson has a 2.3 goals against average, and 284 saves. His .925 save percentage is eighth-best in the league.
Golden Knights Injuries:
Robin Lehner: Out (Hip),
Nolan Patrick: Out (Upper Body),
Shea Weber: Out (Ankle)
St. Louis Impact Players
- Brayden Schenn has scored three goals (0.3 per game) and dished out eight assists (0.7 per game), contributing to the St. Louis offense with 11 total points (0.9 per game). He takes 1.3 shots per game, shooting 20%.
- Justin Faulk has helped lead the offense for St. Louis this season with three goals and eight assists.
- Vladimir Tarasenko has netted four goals on the season, chipping in six assists.
- Jordan Binnington has an .888 save percentage (38th in the league), with 221 total saves, allowing 28 goals (3.3 goals against average).
Marco Scandella: Out (Hip),
Logan Brown: Out (Upper-body),
Scott Perunovich: Out (Shoulder),
Robert Bortuzzo: Out (Upper-body)
Regional restrictions apply.