ACC opponents match up when the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (6-3) and the No. 15 North Carolina Tar Heels (8-1) play on Saturday, November 12, 2022 at Truist Field. We have more info below, and that includes how to watch this matchup on FuboTV.
How to Watch Wake Forest vs. North Carolina
- Game Day: Saturday, November 12, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Stadium: Truist Field
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Betting Information for Wake Forest vs. North Carolina
Wake Forest and North Carolina Stats
- Wake Forest has scored 36.9 points per game this season, 5.9 more than North Carolina has given up.
- This season North Carolina has forced 10 turnovers, compared to the 16 times Wake Forest has turned the ball over.
- North Carolina has averaged 13.3 more points this season (40.6) than Wake Forest has allowed (27.3).
- This year Wake Forest has forced 13 turnovers, compared to the nine times North Carolina has turned the ball over.
Wake Forest Players to Watch
- Sam Hartman has thrown for 2,423 yards (269.2 ypg) to lead Wake Forest, completing 62.7% of his passes and collecting 24 touchdown passes and nine interceptions this season.
- Justice Ellison’s team-high 453 rushing yards (50.3 per game) have come on 108 carries, with four touchdowns this year.
- This season Christian Turner has collected 382 yards (42.4 per game) on 93 carries with six touchdowns.
- A.T. Perry’s 711 receiving yards (79.0 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 47 receptions and six touchdowns.
- Jahmal Banks has recorded 477 receiving yards (53.0 yards per game) and eight touchdowns, reeling in 33 passes this year.
- Donavon Greene’s 28 catches are good enough for 475 yards (52.8 ypg) and three touchdowns.
North Carolina Players to Watch
- Drake Maye has been a dual threat to lead North Carolina in both passing and rushing. He has 2,964 passing yards (329.3 ypg), completing 71.2% of his passes and throwing 31 touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 513 yards (57.0 ypg) on 114 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- This season Omarion Hampton has piled up 358 yards (39.8 per game) on 78 attempts with six touchdowns.
- Josh Downs’ 693 receiving yards (77.0 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 63 receptions and eight touchdowns.
- Antoine Green has racked up 597 receiving yards (66.3 yards per game) and six touchdowns, reeling in 26 passes this year.
- J.J. Jones’ 17 grabs this season have resulted in 337 yards (37.4 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Regional restrictions apply.