7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Industrious Bee, we have the answer below.
Industrious Bee 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Industrious Bee in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- WORKER (6 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WORKER (noun)
- a member of the working class (not necessarily employed).
- a person who acts and gets things done.
Today’s 7 Little Words Answers
- Northern Ocean – 7 Little Words
- More Opalescent – 7 Little Words
- Quality Of Mayonnaise – 7 Little Words
- Most Likely To Survive – 7 Little Words
- Show To Another Chair – 7 Little Words
- Incoming! On The Green – 7 Little Words
- One Taking It Easy – 7 Little Words
- Thorny Shrub – 7 Little Words
- Tall Grass – 7 Little Words
- Firmly – 7 Little Words