Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Jealousy crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Jealousy Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Jealousy. This clue last appeared August 30, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Jealousy crossword clue should be:
- ENVY (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- ENVY (noun)
- spite and resentment at seeing the success of another (personified as one of the deadly sins).
- a feeling of grudging admiration and desire to have something that is possessed by another.
- ENVY (verb)
- be envious of; set one’s heart on.
- feel envious towards; admire enviously.
- JEALOUSY (noun)
- a feeling of jealous envy (especially of a rival).
- zealous vigilance.
Today’s USA Today Crossword Answers
- Installation reference manual Crossword Clue
- ‘Hey you!’ whisper Crossword Clue
- BBQ remnants Crossword Clue
- Expansive Crossword Clue
- Black ___ (enemy of Shazam) Crossword Clue
- Scurry Crossword Clue
- Garbage Crossword Clue
- Done with Crossword Clue
- Hideout for a villain Crossword Clue
- Tree fluid Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.