Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing ___ crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing ___ Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing ___. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing ___ crossword clue should be:
- ARTS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- ARTS (noun)
- studies intended to provide general knowledge and intellectual skills (rather than occupational or professional skills).
- CENTER (noun)
- a building dedicated to a particular activity.
- the object upon which interest and attention focuses.
- CENTER (verb)
- direct one’s attention on something.
- move into the center.
- CENTER (adjective)
- equally distant from the extremes.
- of or belonging to neither the right nor the left politically or intellectually.
Today’s Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Pap ___ (test at an ob-gyn’s office) Crossword Clue
- High school juniors, one year later: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Michael who’s the antagonist in the “Halloween” movies Crossword Clue
- QVC alternative Crossword Clue
- “___ Framed Roger Rabbit” Crossword Clue
- Pointy body part for an elf or a Vulcan Crossword Clue
- 1970s pop quartet from Sweden Crossword Clue
- “Can we please turn the heat up?” Crossword Clue
- The Sultan of ___ (Babe Ruth’s nickname) Crossword Clue
- “___! The Herald Angels Sing” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.