Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for June honoree crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
June honoree Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for June honoree. This clue last appeared September 7, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the June honoree crossword clue should be:
- DAD (3 letters)
- FATHER (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- FATHER (noun)
- `Father’ is a term of address for priests in some churches (especially the Roman Catholic Church or the Orthodox Catholic Church); `Padre’ is frequently used in the military.
- a male parent (also used as a term of address to your father).
- FATHER (verb)
- make (offspring) by reproduction.
Today’s NYT Crossword Answers
- “And Then There Were ___” Crossword Clue
- June honoree Crossword Clue
- Before, poetically Crossword Clue
- Newbie crossword solver’s thought on a Tuesday Crossword Clue
- Holder of tent sales Crossword Clue
- Winter sights at New York’s Rockefeller Center and Bryant Park Crossword Clue
- Bother Crossword Clue
- Newbie crossword solver’s thought on a Wednesday Crossword Clue
- Mantra, often Crossword Clue
- Not doing anything Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.