7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Kudos, we have the answer below.
Kudos 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Kudos in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- ATTABOY (7 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KUDOS (noun)
- an expression of approval and commendation.
Today’s 7 Little Words Answers
- Bruise – 7 Little Words
- Food Fish – 7 Little Words
- One Who Sees The Light – 7 Little Words
- Apply Force To – 7 Little Words
- Slug And Squid – 7 Little Words
- Kind Of Medal Or Flame – 7 Little Words
- Wickerwork – 7 Little Words
- Permanently Marked – 7 Little Words
- Quite Chilly – 7 Little Words
- Famous Flying Elephant – 7 Little Words