Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Large family crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Large family Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Large family. This clue last appeared August 3, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Large family crossword clue should be:
- TRIBE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- TRIBE (noun)
- group of people related by blood or marriage.
- a federation (as of American Indians).
- FAMILY (noun)
- a social unit living together.
- people descended from a common ancestor.
Today’s Newsday Crossword Answers
- Be aware of Crossword Clue
- Theater tier Crossword Clue
- Guileful Crossword Clue
- Surprise greatly Crossword Clue
- Delve __ (investigate) Crossword Clue
- Basic cable network Crossword Clue
- __ Star State (Texas) Crossword Clue
- Dutch cheese Crossword Clue
- Incoming plane stat. Crossword Clue
- Capital of Peru Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.