Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Like an angle that’s less than 90° crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Like an angle that’s less than 90° Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Like an angle that’s less than 90°. This clue last appeared November 20, 2022 in the NYT Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Like an angle that’s less than 90° crossword clue should be:
- ACUTE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Mini Crossword November 20 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- ACUTE (adjective)
- extremely sharp or severe.
- having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions.
- ACUTE (noun)
- a mark placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation.
- ANGLE (noun)
- a biased way of looking at or presenting something.
- a member of a Germanic people who conquered England and merged with the Saxons and Jutes to become Anglo-Saxons.
- ANGLE (verb)
- seek indirectly.
- present with a bias.
Today’s NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Band that’s one member bigger than 8-Across Crossword Clue
- Precise Crossword Clue
- ___ sprouts Crossword Clue
- Former felon Crossword Clue
- Big band Crossword Clue
- Hip-hop’s ___ Dogg, featured on the 1994 hit “Regulate” Crossword Clue
- Mountain lions Crossword Clue
- Less risky Crossword Clue
- Mathematician Turing Crossword Clue
- Morning moisture Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.