Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Like zeroes crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Like zeroes Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Like zeroes. This clue last appeared November 18, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Like zeroes crossword clue should be:
- OVAL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword November 18 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- LIKE (verb)
- prefer or wish to do something.
- feel about or towards; consider, evaluate, or regard.
- LIKE (adjective)
- resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination.
- conforming in every respect.
- LIKE (noun)
- a similar kind.
- a kind of person.
- OVAL (adjective)
- rounded like an egg.
- OVAL (noun)
- a closed plane curve resulting from the intersection of a circular cone and a plane cutting completely through it.
Today’s NYT Crossword Answers
- Poetic preposition Crossword Clue
- It’s equivalent to a cup Crossword Clue
- What you always get on your birthday Crossword Clue
- Part of many commands: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Lip Crossword Clue
- Shade Crossword Clue
- “The Horse Fair” artist Bonheur Crossword Clue
- Copy Crossword Clue
- Raccoon, humorously Crossword Clue
- Spent some time in the Outback, perhaps Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.