Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for ‘Lime’ or ‘lemon’ suffix crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
‘Lime’ or ‘lemon’ suffix Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for ‘Lime’ or ‘lemon’ suffix. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ‘Lime’ or ‘lemon’ suffix crossword clue should be:
- ADE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- ADE (noun)
- a sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
- SUFFIX (noun)
- an affix that is added at the end of the word.
- SUFFIX (verb)
- attach a suffix to.
Today’s USA Today Crossword Answers
- ‘Done talking,’ on a walkie-talkie Crossword Clue
- ‘Yes, ___!’ (phrase often heard in FX’s ‘The Bear’) Crossword Clue
- Hockey surface Crossword Clue
- ‘Fame’ singer-actress Cara Crossword Clue
- Used to be Crossword Clue
- Zodiac feline Crossword Clue
- Capital of Norway NYT Crossword Clue
- Breathing organ Crossword Clue
- Mosque leader Crossword Clue
- A semitone lower in pitch Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.