7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Line Of Punctuation, we have the answer below.
Line Of Punctuation 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Line Of Punctuation in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- DASH (4 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DASH (noun)
- the longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
- the act of moving with great haste.
- DASH (verb)
- run or move very quickly or hastily.
- break into pieces, as by striking or knocking over.
Today’s 7 Little Words Answers
- Go Back To The Beginning – 7 Little Words
- Creative Spark – 7 Little Words
- Year With One Additional Day – 7 Little Words
- Bulges Out Like A Sail – 7 Little Words
- Woo – 7 Little Words
- Tennis Star Seles – 7 Little Words
- Glider – 7 Little Words
- One Who Fills The Shelves – 7 Little Words
- Extremely Annoying – 7 Little Words
- Loners – 7 Little Words