Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for More in need of practice crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
More in need of practice Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for More in need of practice. This clue last appeared November 13, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the More in need of practice crossword clue should be:
- RUSTIER (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword November 13 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- MORE (adjective)
- (comparative of `much’ used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree.
- (comparative of `many’ used with count nouns) quantifier meaning greater in number.
- MORE (noun)
- English statesman who opposed Henry VIII’s divorce from Catherine of Aragon and was imprisoned and beheaded; recalled for his concept of Utopia, the ideal state.
- MORE (adverb)
- used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs.
- NEED (verb)
- have need of.
- require as useful, just, or proper.
- NEED (noun)
- anything that is necessary but lacking.
- the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal; the reason for the action; that which gives purpose and direction to behavior.
Today’s NYT Crossword Answers
- Hollywood’s Ryan Crossword Clue
- Coups in journalism Crossword Clue
- 24 horas from now Crossword Clue
- Big ___ (Red Sox nickname) Crossword Clue
- Fill, as a moving van Crossword Clue
- “Krazy ___” (comic strip that influenced “Calvin and Hobbes”) Crossword Clue
- Took a load off Crossword Clue
- Snack Crossword Clue
- Sacred song Crossword Clue
- Present, for one Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.