7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Most Sesame Street Denizens, we have the answer below.
Most Sesame Street Denizens 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Most Sesame Street Denizens in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- PUPPETS (7 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PUPPETS (noun)
- a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else.
- a small figure of a person operated from above with strings by a puppeteer.
Today’s 7 Little Words Answers
- Large Land Mass – 7 Little Words
- Played A Practice Game – 7 Little Words
- Piggy – 7 Little Words
- Absolute – 7 Little Words
- Fairy Tale Brother – 7 Little Words
- Supermarket Vehicle – 7 Little Words
- Mountain Range In New York – 7 Little Words
- Denoted – 7 Little Words
- Not As Good As Usual – 7 Little Words
- Person Taking A Hike – 7 Little Words