Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for No longer happening crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
No longer happening Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for No longer happening. This clue last appeared June 23, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the No longer happening crossword clue should be:
- OVER (4 letters)
- ATANEND (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- END (noun)
- a piece of cloth that is left over after the rest has been used or sold.
- the state of affairs that a plan is intended to achieve and that (when achieved) terminates behavior intended to achieve it.
- END (verb)
- bring to an end or halt.
- be the end of; be the last or concluding part of.
Today’s Newsday Crossword Answers
- Suede feature Crossword Clue
- Early TV brand Crossword Clue
- Basic amino acid Crossword Clue
- Carried the day Crossword Clue
- Wonderful time Crossword Clue
- Non-reflective Crossword Clue
- Control jointly Crossword Clue
- 2.5 miles, at Indy Crossword Clue
- ‘Noble’ seafood Crossword Clue
- Exclamation of frustration Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.