Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Nut in southern pies crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Nut in southern pies Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Nut in southern pies. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Nut in southern pies crossword clue should be:
- PECAN (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- NUT (noun)
- someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction.
- half the width of an em.
- NUT (verb)
- gather nuts.
- PECAN (noun)
- tree of southern United States and Mexico cultivated for its nuts.
- smooth brown oval nut of south central United States.
Today’s Newsday Crossword Answers
- Major blood vessel Crossword Clue
- Swell up Crossword Clue
- Blocked a car at the curb Crossword Clue
- Breakfast strip Crossword Clue
- Put on, as clothes Crossword Clue
- Historic immigration island Crossword Clue
- Signs as a contract Crossword Clue
- Autumn apple drink Crossword Clue
- Savory taste Crossword Clue
- Full collections Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.