Octordle is another take on the popular word game Wordle. The premise is very similar to most games of this nature, but you are instead looking to find eight five letter words instead of one! If you are wondering what the solution is for Octordle 5/15/22 then we’ll be providing it for you in this guide!
Each day Octordle will challenge you with a new puzzle. You get your chance at trying it by visiting the official Octordle website after midnight!
Octordle Solution Guide
We have all of the information you need on what the answer is for the most recent daily Octordle!
Octordle 5/15/22 Answer
The answers for Octordle on May 15 2022 are:
Try our Wordle-like games: Adoptle and Concludle! Looking for more games? Be sure to head to our Best Wordle Alternatives post to find some new ones!
You can get better at Octordle by using the tips below, which will make it a little easier to get closer to all of the correct 5-letter words each time you play.
- Use a good starting word – You should have a few go-to words that will help you start your puzzle. These often include a lot of vowels and will not repeat letters. Some popular choices are: adieu, audio, atone, raise, and stone.
- Keep an eye out for duplicate letters – It’s easy to forget that you might have repeat letters in your puzzle. For example, the word “snoop” has double “o” in it. This won’t be obvious from the clues given by Octordle. Just because you see a letter is green in a particular spot doesn’t mean it wouldn’t work in another!
- Search for 5-letter words – We can’t always think of the right words, so if you’re stumped, try searching for 5-letter words that begin with or end in certain letters based on what you have figured out with your puzzle so far. This can help you brainstorm possible ideas, and then it will help you get better for the next puzzle!
- Remember to check each puzzle to make sure you aren’t wasting guesses when you could be completing a puzzle instead (with a new word).
- Slow down and pay attention to how many guesses you have left to ensure you are maximizing what letters you’re guessing each time.
That’s everything you need to know about the answers for today’s Octordle. We cover a variety of other games of this nature, you can find help for those in the Games section of our website!