7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Philanthropist Scott, we have the answer below.
Philanthropist Scott 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Philanthropist Scott in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- MACKENZIE (9 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PHILANTHROPIST (noun)
- someone who makes charitable donations intended to increase human well-being.
Today’s 7 Little Words Answers
- Small, Sweet Tangerine – 7 Little Words
- More Certain – 7 Little Words
- Bested – 7 Little Words
- Neckties – 7 Little Words
- Very Weak Quality – 7 Little Words
- Wallops – 7 Little Words
- Fuses Metal With Heat – 7 Little Words
- Pants For Laura Petrie – 7 Little Words
- Odometer’s Number – 7 Little Words
- Rock Group – 7 Little Words