Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Pied Piper’s rodent crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Pied Piper’s rodent Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Pied Piper’s rodent. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Pied Piper’s rodent crossword clue should be:
- RAT (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- RAT (noun)
- someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
- a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible.
- RAT (verb)
- take the place of work of someone on strike.
- give away information about somebody.
Today’s Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Mud bath destination Crossword Clue
- ___ mater Crossword Clue
- Companion of “that” Crossword Clue
- Sunbather’s shade Crossword Clue
- Good friend Crossword Clue
- Broadcasts on TV Crossword Clue
- “That hurts!” Crossword Clue
- Ticklish Muppet Crossword Clue
- Loot someone, say Crossword Clue
- Nashville’s Grand Ole ___ Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.