7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Place To Go For Change, we have the answer below.
Place To Go For Change 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Place To Go For Change in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- PURSE (5 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PURSE (verb)
- gather or contract into wrinkles or folds; pucker.
- contract one’s lips into a rounded shape.
- PURSE (noun)
- a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women).
- a small bag for carrying money.
Today’s 7 Little Words Answers
- Put Out, As A Statement – 7 Little Words
- Direction A Building Faces – 7 Little Words
- Like Car Seats, Typically – 7 Little Words
- Umbrella, In Britain – 7 Little Words
- More Opalescent – 7 Little Words
- Like Residents Of Shanghai – 7 Little Words
- Changed The Name On The Box – 7 Little Words
- Solves, As A Mystery – 7 Little Words
- Like Wet Leaves – 7 Little Words
- More Like Einstein – 7 Little Words