7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Police Officer, Slangily, we have the answer below.
Police Officer, Slangily 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Police Officer, Slangily in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- FLATFOOT (8 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FLATFOOT (noun)
- a foot afflicted with a fallen arch; abnormally flattened and spread out.
- a policeman who patrols a given region.
Today’s 7 Little Words Answers
- Alternative To Blinds – 7 Little Words
- Phil Connors, For One – 7 Little Words
- Places Where Reeds Grow – 7 Little Words
- Film Director Fran?Ois – 7 Little Words
- Shipped Items – 7 Little Words
- Pesters With Requests – 7 Little Words
- Spurning Of Affections – 7 Little Words
- Brawl Resulting In Bruises – 7 Little Words
- Former Seahawks Qb Wilson – 7 Little Words
- Designed To Thwart Burglars – 7 Little Words