Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Pound or gram, e.g. crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Pound or gram, e.g. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Pound or gram, e.g.. This clue last appeared May 12, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Pound or gram, e.g. crossword clue should be:
- UNIT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- UNIT (noun)
- an organization regarded as part of a larger social group.
- any division of quantity accepted as a standard of measurement or exchange.
Today’s Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- July’s follower, for short Crossword Clue
- Farmer’s prefix meaning “soil and field” Crossword Clue
- Family member associated with corny jokes Crossword Clue
- “The ___ and the Dirtwater Fox,” 1976 film starring Goldie Hawn that has a royal designation in its title Crossword Clue
- “The ___ Bride,” 1987 film starring Mandy Patinkin that has a royal designation in its title Crossword Clue
- Honolulu’s island Crossword Clue
- Miss Kentucky’s country: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Actor Butterfield of “Hugo” Crossword Clue
- Go down, as the sun Crossword Clue
- ___ Guardiola (Spanish soccer manager) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.