Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Rabbits’ relatives crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Rabbits’ relatives Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Rabbits’ relatives. This clue last appeared May 15, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Rabbits’ relatives crossword clue should be:
- HARES (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- HARES (noun)
- flesh of any of various rabbits or hares (wild or domesticated) eaten as food.
- swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs; young born furred and with open eyes.
- HARES (verb)
- run quickly, like a hare.
Today’s Universal Crossword Answers
- Starting phase Crossword Clue
- Hind parts Crossword Clue
- Big happening for TV advertisers Crossword Clue
- Sufficiently skilled Crossword Clue
- Rocket’s trail Crossword Clue
- Big hit in two ways Crossword Clue
- Sphere Crossword Clue
- Unrefined person Crossword Clue
- Over there quaintly Crossword Clue
- Vessel with a handle and spout Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.