Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Row of bushes crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Row of bushes Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Row of bushes. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Row of bushes crossword clue should be:
- HEDGE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- HEDGE (noun)
- an intentionally noncommittal or ambiguous statement.
- any technique designed to reduce or eliminate financial risk; for example, taking two positions that will offset each other if prices change.
- HEDGE (verb)
- avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues).
- enclose or bound in with or as it with a hedge or hedges.
- BUSHES (noun)
- 43rd President of the United States; son of George Herbert Walker Bush (born in 1946).
- United States electrical engineer who designed an early analogue computer and who led the scientific program of the United States during World War II (1890-1974).
- BUSHES (adjective)
- not of the highest quality or sophistication.
- BUSHES (verb)
- provide with a bushing.
Today’s Newsday Crossword Answers
- Hooting bird Crossword Clue
- Applaud Crossword Clue
- Goose EGGs, on a baseball scoreboard Crossword Clue
- Crimson and scarlet Crossword Clue
- ‘Eat crow’ or ‘talk turkey’ Crossword Clue
- __ monster (Arizona lizard) Crossword Clue
- Corporate boss, for short Crossword Clue
- Norways capital Crossword Clue
- “That hurts!” Crossword Clue
- Moral principle Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.