7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Salad Bar Dressing Option, we have the answer below.
Salad Bar Dressing Option 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Salad Bar Dressing Option in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- BALSAMIC (8 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BALSAMIC (adjective)
- of or relating to or containing balsam.
Today’s 7 Little Words Answers
- 4 Time Super Bowl Winner – 7 Little Words
- Kings And Queens, E.G. – 7 Little Words
- Gave Lie Detector Test To – 7 Little Words
- Felt Sick – 7 Little Words
- Like A Fly Ball’s Path – 7 Little Words
- Like Some Celebrity Rises – 7 Little Words
- Angela Lansbury Musical – 7 Little Words
- Having The Deed To – 7 Little Words
- Rich Brown Shade – 7 Little Words
- Actor Mccormack – 7 Little Words