Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for ‘Same here!’ crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
‘Same here!’ Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for ‘Same here!’. This clue last appeared September 10, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ‘Same here!’ crossword clue should be:
- DITTO (5 letters)
- SODOI (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- SAME (noun)
- a member of an indigenous nomadic people living in northern Scandinavia and herding reindeer.
- the language of nomadic Lapps in northern Scandinavia and the Kola Peninsula.
- SAME (adjective)
- equal in amount or value.
- closely similar or comparable in kind or quality or quantity or degree.
Today’s USA Today Crossword Answers
- One might cause a phone to buzz Crossword Clue
- Appears to be Crossword Clue
- ‘I’ll get to that right away’ Crossword Clue
- Refuses to answer directly Crossword Clue
- Quarterback Manning Crossword Clue
- 2017 Demi Lovato hit song Crossword Clue
- Astronaut Jemison Crossword Clue
- Appropriate Crossword Clue
- Cunning Crossword Clue
- Football side with cornerbacks Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.