7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Shakespearean poem, we have the answer below.
Shakespearean poem 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Shakespearean poem in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- SONNET (6 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SONNET (noun)
- a verse form consisting of 14 lines with a fixed rhyme scheme.
- SONNET (verb)
- compose a sonnet.
- praise in a sonnet.
- SHAKESPEAREAN (noun)
- a Shakespearean scholar.
- SHAKESPEAREAN (adjective)
- of or relating to William Shakespeare or his works.
Today’s 7 Little Words Answers
- ?CLair filling – 7 Little Words
- Rock bottom – 7 Little Words
- Grumpy quality – 7 Little Words
- Former genesis member peter – 7 Little Words
- Person at a podium – 7 Little Words
- Put down on paper – 7 Little Words
- Power carving tool – 7 Little Words
- Buttock muscle – 7 Little Words
- The space between – 7 Little Words
- Crosses – 7 Little Words