7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Sharp To The Taste, we have the answer below.
Sharp To The Taste 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Sharp To The Taste in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- TART (4 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TART (noun)
- a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money.
- a pastry cup with a filling of fruit or custard and no top crust.
- TART (adjective)
- tasting sour like a lemon.
Today’s 7 Little Words Answers
- Kings And Queens, E.G. – 7 Little Words
- According To Rumors – 7 Little Words
- Cud Chewer – 7 Little Words
- Control Over A Debate – 7 Little Words
- Moral Decay – 7 Little Words
- Actor Mccormack – 7 Little Words
- Gave Lie Detector Test To – 7 Little Words
- Felt Sick – 7 Little Words
- They Live With Less – 7 Little Words
- Finishes Off – 7 Little Words