Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Signs as a contract crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Signs as a contract Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Signs as a contract. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Signs as a contract crossword clue should be:
- INKS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- CONTRACT (verb)
- become smaller or draw together.
- enter into a contractual arrangement.
- CONTRACT (noun)
- (contract bridge) the highest bid becomes the contract setting the number of tricks that the bidder must make.
- a variety of bridge in which the bidder receives points toward game only for the number of tricks he bid.
- SIGNS (noun)
- structure displaying a board on which advertisements can be posted.
- a perceptible indication of something not immediately apparent (as a visible clue that something has happened).
- SIGNS (verb)
- mark with one’s signature; write one’s name (on).
- make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection; consecrate.
- SIGNS (adjective)
- used of the language of the deaf.
Today’s Newsday Crossword Answers
- Breakfast strip Crossword Clue
- Blocked a car at the curb Crossword Clue
- Hockey surface Crossword Clue
- Big jump Crossword Clue
- Italian scooter brand Crossword Clue
- Major blood vessel Crossword Clue
- Poe’s black bird Crossword Clue
- Moisture on lawns in the morning Crossword Clue
- Maternity ward event Crossword Clue
- ‘Later!’ Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.