Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Slang for sweet fruit drink, like with lemon. crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Slang for sweet fruit drink, like with lemon. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Slang for sweet fruit drink, like with lemon.. This clue last appeared November 25, 2022 in the CodyCross Midsize Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Slang for sweet fruit drink, like with lemon. crossword clue should be:
- ADE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- ADE (noun)
- a sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
- SLANG (verb)
- fool or hoax.
- abuse with coarse language.
- SLANG (noun)
- a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves).
- informal language consisting of words and expressions that are not considered appropriate for formal occasions; often vituperative or vulgar.
Today’s codycross-midsize-crossword Answers
- Fernando __, Colombian painter of rotund figures. Crossword Clue
- The __, affectionate name for a major NYC museum. Crossword Clue
- Dutch cheese with waxy red coating. Crossword Clue
- Alfred Nobel was born in this country. Crossword Clue
- The throat or jaw of a ravenous animal. Crossword Clue
- The Last Jedi’s central female character. Crossword Clue
- Someone who shares an accommodation with you. Crossword Clue
- Abbreviation for master of fine arts. Crossword Clue
- Computer company that went private in 2013. Crossword Clue
- Muscles worked by crunches. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.