Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Slobber crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Slobber Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Slobber. This clue last appeared November 18, 2022 in the Crossword Champ Premium. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Slobber crossword clue should be:
- DROOL (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- DROOL (noun)
- pretentious or silly talk or writing.
- saliva spilling from the mouth.
- DROOL (verb)
- be envious, desirous, eager for, or extremely happy about something.
- let saliva drivel from the mouth.
Today’s crossword-champ-premium Answers
- Win by ___ Crossword Clue
- Coach Crossword Clue
- Detailed design Crossword Clue
- Some ER cases Crossword Clue
- Namesake of a chronic bowel disease Crossword Clue
- Winter ailments Crossword Clue
- Fashion Crossword Clue
- Merrily and cheerfully is ___y Crossword Clue
- Sci-fi author Hubbard Crossword Clue
- Bumbling Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.