Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Soldier asking ‘Who goes there?’ crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Soldier asking ‘Who goes there?’ Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Soldier asking ‘Who goes there?’. This clue last appeared September 21, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Soldier asking ‘Who goes there?’ crossword clue should be:
- SENTRY (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- SENTRY (noun)
- a person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event.
- SOLDIER (noun)
- an enlisted man or woman who serves in an army.
- a wingless sterile ant or termite having a large head and powerful jaws adapted for defending the colony.
- SOLDIER (verb)
- serve as a soldier in the military.
Today’s Newsday Crossword Answers
- Sentence-ending mark Crossword Clue
- Prudent part of one’s portfolio Crossword Clue
- Corrals Crossword Clue
- Unwanted breeze Crossword Clue
- Ecuador neighbor Crossword Clue
- Unaccompanied Crossword Clue
- Brief memos Crossword Clue
- Biblical paradise Crossword Clue
- Having a sharp incline Crossword Clue
- With good cushioning Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.