Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Steel support for concrete crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Steel support for concrete Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Steel support for concrete. This clue last appeared May 15, 2022 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Steel support for concrete crossword clue should be:
- REBAR (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- STEEL (verb)
- get ready for something difficult or unpleasant.
- cover, plate, or edge with steel.
- STEEL (noun)
- a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard.
- an alloy of iron with small amounts of carbon; widely used in construction; mechanical properties can be varied over a wide range.
Today’s Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Convent sister Crossword Clue
- Pivot point Crossword Clue
- Very little Crossword Clue
- Fiery crime Crossword Clue
- Patted lightly Crossword Clue
- TV’s Linden Crossword Clue
- Former quarterback Rodney Crossword Clue
- “Viva — Vegas” Crossword Clue
- Dryer fluff Crossword Clue
- Garden pest Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.