7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Sticks (To), we have the answer below.
Sticks (To) 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Sticks (To) in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- AFFIXES (7 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AFFIXES (verb)
- add to the very end.
- attach to.
- AFFIXES (noun)
- a linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form.
Today’s 7 Little Words Answers
- According To Rumors – 7 Little Words
- They Live With Less – 7 Little Words
- Control Over A Debate – 7 Little Words
- Iconic Adventurer Indiana – 7 Little Words
- Actor Mccormack – 7 Little Words
- Angela Lansbury Musical – 7 Little Words
- Moral Decay – 7 Little Words
- Fastened To A Restraint – 7 Little Words
- First And Foremost – 7 Little Words
- Like A Fly Ball’s Path – 7 Little Words