Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Supported by beams crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Supported by beams Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Supported by beams. This clue last appeared September 9, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Supported by beams crossword clue should be:
- RAFTERED (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- RAFTERED (adjective)
- having the rafters especially having them visible.
- SUPPORTED (adjective)
- held up or having the weight borne especially from below.
- sustained or maintained by aid (as distinct from physical support).
Today’s Newsday Crossword Answers
- Straight line, part 5 Crossword Clue
- Evergreen tree Crossword Clue
- Obsolete anesthetic Crossword Clue
- Big name in blush Crossword Clue
- Straight line, part 2 Crossword Clue
- It means ‘atmosphere’ Crossword Clue
- Part of a crescent Crossword Clue
- __ bodies (cells’ protein processors) Crossword Clue
- Cannonade sounds Crossword Clue
- Serpentine shape Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.