Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Take the bait, as a fish crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Take the bait, as a fish Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Take the bait, as a fish. This clue last appeared May 13, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Take the bait, as a fish crossword clue should be:
- BITE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- BITE (noun)
- a painful wound caused by the thrust of an insect’s stinger into skin.
- a small amount of solid food; a mouthful.
- BITE (verb)
- deliver a sting to.
- to grip, cut off, or tear with or as if with the teeth or jaws.
Today’s Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Music buys that can be “burned”: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Polished digit, at times Crossword Clue
- The night before Christmas, say Crossword Clue
- President Lincoln’s nickname Crossword Clue
- Material in a pot Crossword Clue
- Golden ___ Bridge Crossword Clue
- Toothy wheels Crossword Clue
- Branch of engineering that is concerned with the design and prototyping of hardware and software Crossword Clue
- “King” with four legs Crossword Clue
- Fireplace item Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.