V Rising is most talked about and performed within the Steam group on the time of writing. With loads of in-depth abilities, and mechanisms construct proper into the sport, gamers are having fun with each PVE & PVP choices within the sport. The sport additionally affords the chance to discover this new realm solo or together with your friends in a clan. But many gamers are going through error saying that their clan is full. The clan restrict is 4. But don’t fear it’s fairly simple so as to add extra folks to your clan. So at present we are going to have a look at learn how to change and enhance V Rising clan dimension in server settings.
V Rising: How to Change & Increase Clan Size in Server Settings?
You can simply change & enhance V Rising clan dimension as much as 10 gamers in server settings by enhancing the “json” file whereas internet hosting on a non-public devoted server. Here’s how to do that:
- Exit the sport
- Go to “User ProfileappdataLocalLowStunlock StudiosVRisingSaves”
- Open the “ServerGameSettings.json” file within the saves folder you want
- Once the “json” file is opened with Notepad, change your Clan dimension
- You can select between 1 to 10 Vampires to hitch your sport
- Save the file
- Start V Rising now
- You will be capable to add extra gamers to the clan now
If you’re renting your server from GPORTAL, then this can be a a lot simpler course of. Here’s how:
- Open GPORTAL webpage
- Click on “My Servers”
- Select your “V Rising Server”
- From the left aspect tab, click on on “Basic Settings”
- Now scroll down to seek out “Clan Size”
- Increase the quantity from 1 to 10 as per your want
- That’s it, you’re completed
If that helped you out, don’t overlook to take a look at our guides on learn how to defend your base throughout raids and learn how to raid a fortressas effectively. And listed below are our different V Rising guides with hidden ideas and tips that you just would possibly wish to find out about.