hile the World Cup rumbles on, fans can look forward to the return of club football with the FA Cup third-round draw.
This weekend, lower league and non-league clubs compete to be in the hat with the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United.
Premier League and Championship fans can tune in next week to what is traditionally one of the most anticipated days of the footballing calendar.
Already, the ball numbers have been released ahead of the second-round ties.
Here are all the details…
When is the FA Cup third-round draw?
The FA Cup third-round draw takes place on Monday, November 28, 2022.
Anfield will host the draw, which will start after 7pm GMT.
How can I watch the FA Cup third-round draw?
TV channel: The draw is being broadcast live and for free on BBC Two, with coverage beginning at 7pm.
Live stream: The draw can also be watched live online via the BBC Sport website or iPlayer. It will also be streamed via the official FA Cup Facebook and Twitter accounts.
When will the FA Cup third-round be played?
Games are scheduled to take place the weekend of January 7, 2023.
FA Cup third-round ball numbers
1. AFC Bournemouth
3. Aston Villa
4. Birmingham City
5. Blackburn Rovers
8. Brighton & Hove Albion
9. Bristol City
11. Cardiff City
13. Coventry City
14. Crystal Palace
17. Huddersfield Town
18. Hull City
19. Leeds United
20. Leicester City
22. Luton Town
23. Manchester City
24. Manchester United
27. Newcastle United
28. Norwich City
29. Nottingham Forest
30. Preston North End
31. Queens Park Rangers
33. Rotherham United
34. Sheffield United
36. Stoke City
38. Swansea City
39. Tottenham Hotspur
41. West Bromwich Albion
42. West Ham United
43. Wigan Athletic
44. Wolverhampton Wanderers
45. Cambridge United or Grimsby Town
46. Wrexham or Farnborough
47. Accrington Stanley or Barnet
48. Ebbsfleet United or Fleetwood Town
49. Ipswich Town or Buxton
50. Barnsley or Crewe Alexandra
51. Forest Green Rovers or Alvechurch
52. Portsmouth or Milton Keynes Dons
53. Shrewsbury Town or Peterborough United
54. Hartlepool United or Harrogate Town
55. King’s Lynn Town or Stevenage
56. Charlton Athletic or Stockport County
57. Bristol Rovers or Boreham Wood
58. Dagenham & Redbridge or Gillingham
59. Oxford United or Exeter City
60. Sheffield Wednesday or Mansfield Town
61. AFC Wimbledon or Chesterfield
62. Burton Albion or Chippenham Town
63. Walsall or Carlisle United
64. Newport County or Derby County