Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Whole lot crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Whole lot Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Whole lot. This clue last appeared May 15, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Whole lot crossword clue should be:
- SLEW (4 letters)
- TON (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- TON (noun)
- a British unit of weight equivalent to 2240 pounds.
- a United States unit of weight equivalent to 2000 pounds.
Today’s LA Times Crossword Answers
- Well-balanced people? Crossword Clue
- One millionth of a meter Crossword Clue
- Show stoppers? Crossword Clue
- Clear the board Crossword Clue
- People who take the shots Crossword Clue
- Present presented for fun Crossword Clue
- Weekend trips for two e.g. Crossword Clue
- Let me put it this way Crossword Clue
- I hate to break up __ Crossword Clue
- Supersonic unit Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.